Annual Renewal is now over for 2020-2021. If you missed the online renewal deadline, please contact the Transportation office at email@example.com for more information.
Extended online renewal is available through June 22 for PPUP, SLU parking permits, bike parking products and budget-paid permit products only. Please follow the links below to renew these products:
- Renew your bike parking product
- Renew your Pay Per Use Parking (PPUP)
- Renew your SLU parking permit
- Renew your Budget-Paid permit
Rates: The University of Washington Board of Regents on March 12 approved a 4% increase in base parking rates for the Seattle campus for the 2020-21 fiscal year. View the complete 2020-21 parking fees schedule.
Fully subsidized U-PASS holders: If you have a fully subsidized U-PASS and don’t have any parking products, your fully subsidized U-PASS will renew automatically.
Special situations to be aware of:
- If you have a missed payroll deduction or outstanding citation fee, you must contact our office to make payment before renewing. If you do not contact our office by May 31, your renewed products will be canceled or deactivated.
- If you are in a vanpool and receive a gratis U-PASS, you will be able to renew it online in early June.
All renewed permits will be mailed in mid-June to the home mailing address listed in Workday. If you are in a carpool, the member listed as the primary driver will be mailed the permit. If you are renewing a product that does not need to be physically delivered, you will get a confirmation email in June that your renewal was processed successfully.
- Update your mailing address in Workday
- Add a new vehicle or update your license plate
- Renew disability approval through the DSO