You can now pay for parking in certain UW lots with a few taps on your phone. To register, download the PayByPhone app and enter your license plate and payment information. You can also use an existing account (for example, if you’ve already been using PayByPhone to pay for Seattle street parking). Don’t want to download the app? No problem, just go to the PayByPhone website to pay.
When you’re ready to park, select your parking location and the amount of time you want to park. Not sure how long you want to stay? The app can notify you that your time is expiring and allow you to extend your parking without going back to your vehicle.
You do not need to display a receipt on your vehicle or use a parking machine in addition to using the app. You may park in any general parking space in the area you select on the app. You may also use the app to pay for disabled parking, but must display a valid disability parking placard from either the UW or the state.
All UW parking rates and policies remain the same, regardless of how you pay for parking. Refunds are not available.
- Download the app from the Google Play Store, the iOS App store or the Windows store
- You can also sign up on the PayByPhone website or call 1-888-680-7275 to register
- Learn more: How PayByPhone works
- For help with PayByPhone purchases, including correcting a purchasing error, call the PayByPhone customer support line at 1-877-610-2054
Where to park
For parking rates at individual lots, please see the information on the self-serve parking web page.
- C02, C03, C04 in the Central Plaza Garage
- N20 and N21 in the Padelford garage
- N22 disability parking only
Note: Last updated on 06/15/20