More than 20 miles of roads and pathways wind their way around the 643-acre Seattle campus, used by tens of thousands of people daily. Whether you need to get from Oceanography to Odegaard or from Roosevelt Commons to Roberts, the following resources can help. Don’t forget to keep an eye out for vehicle traffic! Practice good safety by looking both ways when crossing a road and do not jaywalk.
- UW Campus Map: Search by building name or find libraries and other landmarks with easy overlays.
- Access Guide: Accessible entrances and facilities across campus.
- Burke-Gilman Trail: The region’s premier multi-use trail goes right through campus.
- Bike parking: Where to find one of the almost 10,000 bike parking spaces located on campus.
- Rules & safety: Learn about the Bike Walk Zone and other local and UW-specific regulations.
- Bike share: Lime and JUMP bikes are available to rent at a discount for UW students.
- ASUW Bike Shop: Get your bike fixed right in the HUB. They also offer bike maintenance and repair classes.