The Sales & Administration office is currently open by appointment only. It is still closed to general walk-in traffic.
Sales office staff are available by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and phone (206-221-3701) from 8 a.m - 4 p.m., Monday-Thursday.
While the Sales & Administration office is closed on Fridays, parking sales are available at any gatehouse or you may use any of the available self-serve parking options. You can also appeal and pay a citation online. If you require immediate parking assistance on a Friday that cannot be resolved by visiting a gatehouse or using a self-serve parking option, please call (206) 616-8710. Otherwise, please leave a voice message and a Sales office staff member will return your call the next day the office is open.
As needed, in-person appointments will be scheduled on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, with the last appointment time of the day at 3:30 p.m. In-person appointments are reserved for customers whose transaction needs can only be completed in person. If you are granted an in-person appointment, please be aware of the following:
- A face covering must be worn while in the lobby. Please remember to put on your face covering before entering.
- All visitors must sign the visitor sign-in sheet.
- UW employees must complete a COVID-19 symptom attestation before visiting.
We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Other Transportation-related impacts:
- Gatehouses: The Central Plaza Garage gatehouse and the South gatehouse are now operating from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m., Monday-Friday. Other campus gatehouses are open occasionally throughout the week in support of various campus activities. When gatehouses are not open, please use one of the self-serve parking options.
- Information for bike riders and parkers
Refund requests: Please review our return and refund policy.
Refunds are not being issued at this time for parking expense impacts related to the coronavirus outbreak. However, this is an evolving situation and Transportation Services will continue to document refund requests as they come in.
To stay updated on the developing response to the coronavirus outbreak, visit UW’s coronavirus information page.