The Sales & Administration office is currently open by appointment only. It is still closed to general walk-in traffic.
Sales office staff are available by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and phone (206-221-3701) from 8 a.m - 4 p.m., Monday-Thursday.
While the Sales & Administration office is closed on Fridays, parking sales are available at any gatehouse or you may use any of the available self-serve parking options. You can also appeal and pay a citation online. If you require immediate parking assistance on a Friday that cannot be resolved by visiting a gatehouse or using a self-serve parking option, please call (206) 616-8710. Otherwise, please leave a voice message and a Sales office staff member will return your call the next day the office is open.
As needed, in-person appointments will be scheduled on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, with the last appointment time of the day at 3:30 p.m. In-person appointments are reserved for customers whose transaction needs can only be completed in person. If you are granted an in-person appointment, please be aware of the following:
- A face covering must be worn while in the lobby. Please remember to put on your face covering before entering.
- All visitors must sign the visitor sign-in sheet.
- UW employees must complete a COVID-19 symptom attestation before visiting.
We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Other Transportation-related impacts:
- Gatehouses: The Central Plaza Garage gatehouse and the South gatehouse are now operating from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m., Monday-Friday. Other campus gatehouses are open occasionally throughout the week in support of various campus activities. When gatehouses are not open, please use one of the self-serve parking options.
- Information for bike riders and parkers
Refund requests: Please review our return and refund policy.
To stay updated on the developing response to the coronavirus outbreak, visit UW’s coronavirus information page.