Hosting a visitor or guest to your department? Do you have an employee or affiliate who regularly needs to park in different locations? Here are the options available to pay for their parking:
- Use the arranged parking form to order and pay for prearranged visitor parking.
- Distribute coupon codes for visitors to use in self-serve parking lots.
Order a short-term permit for visitors spending several consecutive days or nights on campus.
- Pay for a permanent reserved parking space for department visitors.
For employees or frequent guests:
- Request a parking card for department affiliates. Visitors present the card at a gatehouse to receive a daily parking permit or swipe it for gate arm access if appropriate.
- Order a multi-lot permit. This enables department employees to park in various campus lots while conducting University business.
|Pre-arranged visitor parking||$19.50 daily|
|Coupon codesValid in self-serve parking lots. Not valid in Central Plaza Garage, Triangle Garage or Surgery Pavilion Garage.||$4.00 hourly, $19.50 daily,
$6.50 after 4 p.m. on weeknights or on Saturday until noon
|Short-term permitMust be ordered with a UW payment worktag.||$9.46 daily|
|Night short-term permitMust be ordered with a UW payment worktag.||$3.15 daily|
|Parking cardMust be requested in advance from the Sales & Administration office. Once issued, the card must be presented at a gatehouse to receive a permit, or used as a swipe access card at a gated lot or garage. Must be ordered with a UW payment worktag.||$19.50 daily|
|Reserved spaceMust be ordered with a UW payment worktag.||$378.40 monthly, $4540.80 yearly|
|Multi-lotRequires approval. Cost may be paid for by an individual, a department or a combination of the two.||$2726.40 yearly, $681.60 quarterly|
|Rush ordering||$10.00 or 10%, whichever is greater|
Many products must be ordered with a valid UW budget number. Expect at least five business days for processing, with additional waits at the start and end of each quarter. A rush order fee can be paid for faster processing.
Validation coupons for the S01, CPG and Triangle Garages are no longer being sold. Previously purchased coupons may still be used until their expiration date. Information about validated parking for hospital patients and visitors can be found on the UW Medical Center website.