The Sales & Administration office is closed in accordance with the University’s precautionary health measures and actions to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
Sales office staff are available by email (email@example.com) during normal business hours (7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday). During this time, we are unable to process orders for Individual Commuter Tickets (ICTs). If you are out of ICTs, email us and we will work with you to find an alternative solution. We are also unable to process Department parking products. Please use the Arranged parking form for department-related parking requests.
We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Other Transportation-related impacts:
- Parking policy for Spring Quarter
- The Health Sciences Express (HSE) is using alternate shuttle vehicles and may look different from what riders are used to.
- The South Lake Union/Fred Hutch shuttle service is operating as normal, however a service reduction goes into effect Monday, April 6.
- The Seattle Cancer Care Alliance shuttle service is operating as normal.
- All operating shuttle services have implemented extra cleaning precautions.
- The Dial-A-Ride and NightRide shuttle services are suspended.
Refund requests: We are following Transportation Services practice that allows refunds for:
- Employees who are retiring or leaving University employment
- People returning their most recently purchased set of Individual Commuter Tickets
Refunds are not being issued at this time for parking expense impacts related to the coronavirus outbreak. However, this is an evolving situation and Transportation Services will continue to document refund requests as they come in.
To stay updated on the developing response to the coronavirus outbreak, visit UW’s coronavirus FAQ.