- Effective Monday, October 18, the Health Sciences Express (HSE) shuttle will switch from a 20-minute to a 30-minute schedule and will resume service at the UW Tower stop. View new schedule.
The South Lake Union (SLU) to Harborview Medical Center shuttle service resumes effective Thursday, July 1. View new schedule.
Safety: Our top priority continues to be, as it has always been, for customers to have a safe and healthy riding experience. Our COVID-19 safety protocols include:
- Shuttles are operating with passenger limits based on the size of the vehicle in use.
Face coverings are required for all passengers and drivers.
Daily COVID-19 symptom screening of employees before entering the workplace. Employees are required to stay home if they have COVID-19 symptoms or have been instructed to quarantine or isolate.
- Full daily cleaning and disinfection of high touch surfaces (hand rails and hand holds, arm rests, etc.) before and after each shift.
- Hand sanitizing supplies provided for passengers and drivers.
COVID-19 prevention for riders
We encourage all our valued customers to follow these best practices:
- Get vaccinated.
- Stay home if you have COVID-19 symptoms or if you have been instructed to isolate or quarantine by a public health professional.
- Wear a face covering while inside and boarding/disembarking from the shuttle.
Maintain distance from other passengers when possible.
Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before and after riding.
Please also see COVID-19 Prevention for Transit from UW EH&S.