The South Lake Union (SLU) to Harborview Medical Center shuttle service resumes effective Thursday, July 1. View new schedule.
- The Health Sciences Express (HSE) shuttle service will be switching from a 30-minute to a 20-minute schedule effective Monday, February 1. Three shuttles will be in service every hour from 6:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Support shuttles will no longer be in operation.
Safety: Our top priority continues to be, as it has always been, for customers to have a safe and healthy riding experience. Our COVID-19 safety protocols include:
- Shuttles are operating with passenger limits based on the size of the vehicle in use.
Face coverings are required for all passengers and drivers.
Daily COVID-19 symptom screening of employees before entering the workplace. Employees are required to stay home if they have COVID-19 symptoms or have been instructed to quarantine or isolate.
- Full daily cleaning and disinfection of high touch surfaces (hand rails and hand holds, arm rests, etc.) before and after each shift.
- Hand sanitizing supplies provided for passengers and drivers.
COVID-19 prevention for riders
We encourage all our valued customers to follow these best practices:
- Get vaccinated.
- Stay home if you have COVID-19 symptoms or if you have been instructed to isolate or quarantine by a public health professional.
- Wear a face covering while inside and boarding/disembarking from the shuttle.
Maintain distance from other passengers when possible.
Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before and after riding.
Please also see COVID-19 Prevention for Transit from UW EH&S.