Tuesday, December 15, 2020
The UW’s new parking system has launched and the customer portal is now online. We appreciate your patience throughout this transition.
Things to know
- You can now purchase most parking and other permits online, view your existing permits and add or update your vehicle information at the customer portal.
- The customer portal guide has step-by-step instructions and video tutorials on how to use the new system. Our guide to what changed from the old system to the new is also still available.
- Staff at the Transportation Services office and campus gatehouses are also available to assist you.
- You may now purchase an Employee U-PASS on the customer portal. The separate form has been retired. See the step-by-step guide.
- There are now two arranged parking request forms, one for UW affiliates and one for the general public. If you are planning to bill a UW budget number, you must use the UW affiliate request form.
Information for UW departments
- The new arranged parking form for UW affiliates allows you to bill visitor parking and coupon codes to UW budget numbers.
- Multi-lot permits have replaced the U designator and Department out-of-area permits. You can now purchase multi-lot permits on the new customer portal.
- Sales of short-term permits and validation coupons continue to be on hold due to the COVID-19 pandemic. When sales resume for those products, you will again be able to order them from the department products form. Until then, the department products form will be offline.
- Department Commuter Tickets have been discontinued. You may use previously purchased tickets through Dec. 31, 2021. For new visitor parking needs, please use the new arranged parking form.